You have discovered arachnoanarchy

You have discovered arachnoanarchy
otter clan omarian otter oasis

Saturday, December 24, 2005

sacred prime number memes?

Seven Things To Do Before I Die
1. See the ruins of the Great Zimbabwe
2. Meet canji sapa in Florence in 2012
3. Live in a US free from this GOP stranglehold
4. Increase taxes on the very wealthy to feed all the world's poor
5. Get back in shape to surf
6. Drive a race class world rally Subaru on a Finnish rally course
7. Hang out with John Seed and Neil Pike in Oz

Seven Things I Cannot Do
1. Get a job
2. Finish my three books
3. Ever be able to replace a certain someone
4. Live long enough to see my youngest son enjoy his middle age
5. Become a US Senator
6. Be overwhelming wealthy
7. See the Grateful Dead again


Seven Things That Attract Me to Blogging
1. Michael Berube
2. Cosmic Variance
3. Ed Brayton
4. Carla at Preemptive Karma
5. Goldy at Horse's Ass
6. Smirking Chimp
7. How easy blogging is to do!!!!


Seven Things I Say Most Often
1. Schweeet
2. Perf
3. Exactly
4. Phenomenal
5. Ooohh
6. Aums for lexi
7. faaaawk

Seven Books That I Love
1. The Baroque Cycle
2. Illuminatus Trilogy
3. Plants of the Gods
4. TIHKAL/PIHKAL
5. Kant and the Platypus
6. Child of Fortune
7. Seven Arrows

Seven Movies That I Watch Over and Over Again
1. The Grateful Dead Movie--now in 5.1 surround w/ bonus disc of concert footage
2. my Kubrick archive
3. my Gilliam archive
4. White Dawn
5. Grateful Dead NYE farewell to Winterland
6. Waking Life
7. Princess Mononoke

Seven People I Want To Join In Too
1. seven of my friends on myspace
2. seven of my peers with whom i grew up
3. seven members of the advisory board upon which i serve
4. seven leaders/producers of Peak Experience
5. seven friends of my youngest son
6. seven performance artist friends preparing for Burning Man
7. seven of the twenty blogs i read each day